Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'd sloowwwwwww your fhuqking roll and get the horse back in front of the fhuqking cart. Wyatt is simply Dog Schit Fhuqking Junk. Hint.

So back the fhuqk up,connect some dots and you can be kept from painting yourself into more than one corner. Hint.

1) Chambering/RPM/Contour/Throat?
2}Projectile(s) of intent?
3) Stock?
4) Application?
5) Mounting system/optic?

Hint.................

Haven’t done anything that can’t be undone yet.

1) 7-08/TBD (8.5”-8.7” is plan)/TBD (Brux #2, Rock #3, Bart 2B ballpark)/TBD (162 ELDM at box length?)
2) 139/145 LRX for most hunting, 162 ELDM for play.
3) Not ordered, but probably AG Privateer
4) See below
5) Hawkins LR Hybrid (25MOA). No inclination needed for primary use, but can’t see that it hurts to have it if I need it for play. Optic, see below.

Primary use is Arkansas whitetail, but occasional trip out west for pronghorn or mule deer. Want to be ~7.5 lbs, scopes and empty. Yes, I’m a lazy walk to my stand hunter, morning and evening……but in between I do a fair amount of walking and there aren’t many flat areas on the properties I hunt.

Scope candidates are NF SHV 3-10 or SWFA 3-9. Probably more of a FFP vs SFP question. For most of my hunting I prefer SFP. I have a 3-12 LRTS on another rifle. I get what FFP offers, just not sure it adds any value for this rifles primary use.

Thinking Wyatts box to keep the 162 from occupying powder capacity.

Don't speculate when you don't know, and don't second guess when you do.