Originally Posted by frogman43
Well gents......I've been reading your comments and am thankful some of you feel the way you do.

I've had a long, hard road when it comes to Marriage. It's not been an easy path......so about 8 years ago, just gave up on the whole idea of a life partner......as some have opined, i'd rather live alone than have an ornery woman in the house .

About a year ago, out of the blue, and indirectly because of a Campfire friend, I came to know of a beautiful woman that captivated my attention from the very first moment I saw her picture.....still am. Intelligent (more degrees than a Compass Rose), witty, friendly, laughs at my jokes, and she adores me.....so do her pups. She's the hardest working person I've ever met.......always working late into the night, for herself (exercising), for her family, and for others (Lions Club Member, Kiwanis Club, Historical association, and now she's running for Mayor of our city), as well as created and runs a Non Profit to help first responders and deal with PTSD.............

After all these years of praying to God for a true "Proverbs Woman" to share my life with.....he answered both our prayers. We're not married.....YET, but will be in due time. Can't imagine what life would be like without this tiny dynamo beside me......

Enjoy your day gentlemen, and those that bring happiness to your soul!

Frog---OUT!

Glad you found that woman.

I've seen it happen usually when are not looking for it.. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!