Service guy said they checked all filters including the cabin filter (and I know they did due to stuff re-arranged in glove box) and greased what was available.. Some parts, as you all know, do not have zerks on 'em.. Whole thing took just under 45 mns....and this is the dealer I bought the truck through.. Most of the people there I know from the other dealer I used to work with (and who went 'total big-city' - AND ignored me when I wanted to order this truck)..

From all experiences with this dealer - they do their job and (so far) have done it right.. Also this is the place that did the major recall on the transmission about 3 months ago.. Everything's been a-OK to date..

Originally Posted by MadMooner
You look under it to see if the zerks had seen a grease gun?

If they did manage to put it on a lift and grease the fittings, I guarantee that’s all they did.
You 'guarantee' wrong, bud... Nice try.

FWIW, this is a VERY small-town dealer.. These guys survive by taking care of customers - unlike the 'big-city' pos dudes who are only interested in making bux no matter who or what... I know - 'cuz I worked with those 'big-city' dealerships for about 14+ years - which is why I went to this place when I ordered this truck in December of '19..

Ford will pay for front-end alignment within the first year of ownership.. I brought it in two months after that first year and just had 'em check alignment.. When it was done I asked what I owed.. Service guy said, "nothing, since it was so close we just took care of it"...

THAT, my friends, is SERVICE!

Last edited by Redneck; 01/22/22.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!