How hard of a pull your forearm hand back to load the buttsock correctly and the same way into your shoulder for a shot is part of good tactical shooting, the same goes for how much pressure you put on your sling, and what position it’s in. Under 100 yards it doesn’t matter much, at 300-500 it can move your POI alot.

Anything that makes you remember or forget to mount and load the rifle in a neutral position the same way all the time IS important.
For me lack of recoil can translate to not getting the perfect hold… because well while I’m just killing everything I point at, until I don’t… I find no recoil is why I got sloppy.

most people know Everyone is different …

Especially people who think they know everything about everyone, and piss and moan that no one else knows anything
—- OH WAIT A MINUTE… no, that’s the Internet —-Sorry My mistake (also something you won’t hear Stick normally say either)…

I swear the Internet is fully of people cursing because of their own hurt feelings (why someone post hurts a guys feelings so much they act like a snowflake is hilarious)
- It’s just exhausting to tell them why their own feelings are hurt… so I tend not to bother.

Now there are times a guy is screaming because he hurt himself… you know like when they have zipped up their ball sack in their fly
- I have empathy but there still isn’t anything to make you feel better, and forgive me if I don’t offer to give you a hand… not gonna happen… sorry Broh,
You are on your own with that one!

All BS aside stick usually knows his chit… he may not have run into this one yet, who know, who cares…

Last edited by Spotshooter; 01/22/22.