Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by longshot3631
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Fuel Mileage?
How many owners?
Any leaks whatsoever?

17 mpg, I am the third owner. Had some leaks on antifreeze then changed thermostat which turned into entire water pump. So now no leaks. Has some play in steering when driving. It may be the lift or it may need some steering gear box work.

Three owners, with a little seat, brake pedal, steering wheel wear along with steering gear box wear with less than a 100k?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My 1999 with 250k and so far put three sets of batteries, needs a fourth set, changed the hoses, belt, fluids and windshield wipers. Best truck ever.

I'm not sure where you're going with that but here is what I can tell you. I bought it from a guy I work with loosely. He bought it from a guy in Ohio. The previous owner had it for 5 years and it sat in his driveway and he didn't drive it much. His words were, it was a pavement pounder. He put approximately 15,000 miles. It's 20 years old and I have put some work into it. Batteries are new within a year. Starter is new in October. I'm not trying to fool anyone here, just offer a good truck to someone who needs it. It recently got a new tie rod and leaf spring bushings. All work done at a local garage.