Dayom. I took a pkg of widgeon fillets out of the freezer about 4 days ago and added some cabernet and Allegro marinade and milk and put them back in the fridge to soak and thaw.

Took them out a bit ago and sliced 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide strips across the grain, washed and drained, wetted with milk and rolled in flour and chicken fried almost a minute per side.

Sweet but most wouldnt like it as it tastes different than venison, chicken, pork or beef.

Unreal dredged in Ranch Dressing.

Made a big batch of duck and chicken cornbread dressing yesterday. Its delish but i messed up and sauteed the fresh chives with the celery, chopped onions instead of mixing them in fresh with the dressing wetted with duck broth from boiling the duck breast filets tender enough to shread before putting it in the oven so no green chives in the dressing dinner. Mixed in a lot of sage and garlic powder before the oven trip and had to add a can of chicken broth to get the dressing wet enough. Poured it over the chicken in one end and duck in the other in the cooking pan.
Im thinking a few finely diced jalapeno in the mix would add some jest.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin