Have a Carhart insulated vest and a HD hoodie the mopwringer got me years ago. They're both warm and sturdy. Too sturdy.

They are THE most uncomfortable things I've ever tried to wear outdoors. Collar on the vest is like wearing a Conibear around your neck. Can't move my head/neck while plowing snow, with that damn jacket on. Too fookin' stiff. Tempted to take it down to my buddy's and running it through his corn drier, to see if it loosens up. But it'd probably catch afire and ruin hundreds of bushels of corn?

By comparison, borrowed a guy's baby schit brown Dickies insulated hoodie and it was no problem at all to move in comfortably. And less expensive. Got my son a set of Dickies insulated bibs when he worked in construction about ten years ago. Warmer than my camo insulated bibs and he still uses them. They're black, so the Urban League would approve.

No longer get too worked up over "boycotts". Don't buy Leatherman stuff, shop at Dick's, or spend money at the more obvious Libturd retailers. Never owned a pair of Levis. Buy Lee jeans at a local outlet and have for decades.

Here's a phrase RC might endorse as the proper response, if he was just a tad friskier? GFY.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.