There's more published loading data for the 9.3x62 than there was in 2008--and far more on the Internet, where most bullet and powder companies also publish data, instead of only paper manuals.

The method I generally use for picking new loads to try, in any rifle cartridge, is look at all the available data and see which powders result in the high publish velocities. Then I try the top 2-3 powders--and with a "modern" 9.3x62 would probably begin with "starting" loads, because industry pressure standards are low, due to the age of the round. The SAAMI Maximum Average Pressure (MAP) for the 9.3x62 is only 57,500 PSI, 2500 PSI less than the MAP for the .30-06, which itself is far lower than for newer rounds, such as the 65,000 PSI of the .270 Winchester, which is now approaching it's 100th birthday.

It would also be more practical for today's 9.3x62 users to find their own data, due to the present component- buying panic, which makes it likely they couldn't even find many of the powders I'd try. Instead they could search for data for powders they actually have on hand.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck