I HATE fhuqking Winchester's for LOTSA rock solid reasons,but the CR/PF Coyote in 7 Whizzum was easily one of THE best OEM rifles I've ever owned. It NAILED The Trifecta(RPM/COAL/Throat geometry) and was a fhuqking HAMMER. Hint.

The 9" RPM 223's were a start in the right direction. The Heavy Varmints(Synthetic) and 'Yotes(laminate),all shot rather well,within their stability abilities. Say that fast. Hint.

Now as 40gr 'Max go,I've shot 'em at a goodly Lineal Clip(4400fps) and a Rotational Clip(4200fps ala 7" RPM),with nary an issue. 'Course,I'm talking more than a "few" fhuqking barrels/chamberings(22-250AI,Speedmire,Swift,Swift Ackley Improved,CHeetah Mach One). Hint.

There is ZERO fhuqking "chance" that a 223AI wearing a Skookum spout,is gonna zook a Hornie '40gr Max,anywhere but inside a goo-filled critter. HINT.

'Course,I've yet to have a RB trigger "issue" either,but I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."