Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Hig shaen did my 223ai with mueller 1/8 but on a pleb 700 action.

I am quite happy with it

Wtf this prairie dog shoot you talking about ??

No kidding...I’m ears up and waiting for an invitation to play “Smote a Pdog” with Higgy.

Shaen has a 1/2 breed build heading his way from me next week. Rem/Sendero Bart tube @ 1-8 landed at his door already. I have a Tik SS CTR in 6.5 CM en route to me, then too Shaen to rebarrel to 22” at the threads and chamber in 6.5x47 Lap.

Doing a 5 flute on the barrel for styling and weight loss - 🙄

Maybe do black Cerakote over the SS barrel. Then go red on the action. I’ll wear heels 👠 when I shoot it. Keeping the CTR furniture to withstand the “sorry’s” that will happen.

The plan is to have a nice handling UTV/ATV rifle.

🦫

That sounds like a good one Beav. I went thru my Tikka phase pretty heavy, but the only one that has stuck is the CTR. it’s about the best truck or beat on gun.

b, as you know, I took some lumps on that Franchi box gun, in 6.5 PRC that I bought on a whim.

I decided after looking at 1400 rounds of loaded, Lapua 123g Scenar ammo - That a handy 47 Lap would be a good play.

I, too, once owned a CTR in 6.5 CM. It was boringly accurate. I sold it to a pard. His girl now hunts with it.

Full circle of life with another CTR.... Lol

🦫

Yup. I sold most all of mine then decided to try the 223 CTR. Wished I’d gotten one years ago. They are a no fluff gun I can like.

Having that much ammo on hand would cause me to do the same myself.

Semper Fi