Invasion? What invasion? There won't be an invasion as long as Ukraine isn't admitted into the NATO Cartel.

Originally Posted by Remsen
I don't think Putin intends to go to war. I think that he sees the lack of strength in this administration, and the deep state that created it, and knows that he'll get what he wants (a lot of Ukraine, whether in rights to natural resources, bases, etc.) simply by looking like he's going to attack. Like Biden's old boss did with Crimea, it will be a matter of some military action combined with "diplomacy" to avert a full fledged war, and Ukraine will get whittled away again without need for an actual war. Biden will claim he kept the peace, Russia will get a lot more than it had, Ukraine will be further degraded as a potential adversary for Russian ambitions and the world will again see the difference between countries that have and will use real power and countries that are controlled by social justice warriors.

Yeah......Here's the backstory on that.

Originally Posted by nealglen37
Don't think it will happen, just can't see that it makes sense. Putin doesn't appear to be a zealot or nut case, just doesn't make sense, Seems like a game of chicken that's been taken to far.However right after the Ukrainians the Taiwanese are watching to see how this plays out.

Correct. There are no mental acrobatics that be performed to logically conclude how an invasion could possibly make sense. There's too much to lose on both sides. Anyone buying into the American Propaganda Corps' and the democraps logic are too dumb to ask the right questions. Even the average Russian on the street will tell you this.

See the above vid.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z