Originally Posted by grumpy7904
Right in the Hornaday manual under the 53 grain VMAX. picture it says will not stabilize in a 1in 14 or slower twist

LMAO, another one has reading comprehension problems.

1. I only have 1 Hornady manual 1991. VMax weren’t around. Not going to pay 50 bucks for a POS book that I will never use, as there are better bullets out there.
2. Nosler, Sierra and Speer are the only bullets I have shot since 94. Got damn near every manual all 3 have ever printed.
3. Those 3 above now put all their data online for free, touch of a bookmark and it’s right there in all its glory, even recommended twist rates. Why pay 50 bucks for a book or even 1.00 to a company that has an area for twist rates in product description on their web site but refuses to use it. Because Steveie boy is fugging greedy.
4. Never ever buy something you have sworn off just because you are in a mom and pop gun store that had a hard time staying open due to all this BS, just because they finally had some 53 grain bullets in stock, even if the manufacturer web site doesn’t have a minimum twist listed. Save 20 bucks, walk out the door and say tough sh*t go broke.

Conclusion is never ever feel sorry for anybody, keep your money in your pocket. Never ever buy bullets that are within the first 2 mos production after a 3-4 month shutdown. Workers minds just aren’t capable of proper function. Never post on here about a bad experience with a product that is held in high regard, as it will eventually turn into a pizzing match sh*t storm.

Swifty