Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ERK
What was the reason blm was blocking highways? Sure as hell wasn’t for freedom from a tyrannical government was it. The looting was going on at the same time but they like to have darkness for that. Nothing similar in the two events. Apples to oranges. Try another approach to justify the Canadian tragedy. EdK

I didn't justify it. I already posted I don't agree with what happened (so keep dreaming).

You just made my point. Because YOU didn't agree with the reason blm supporters were blocking roadways, it wasn't acceptable, so send the storm troopers in to crack skulls. But the people in Ottawa are righteous because you agree with them, so it's all good, handle them with love and care (basically don't do anything).

He just proved your point?
Damn you're stupid

Handjob refuses to internalize that they weren't just blocking the roads. That's how in his mind he justifies the non-response by cawps in the lefty cities.

Local crap, every single instance of road blocking devolved into looting and burning? Nope. But it didn't stop couch riders like you demanding the "cawps" you hate to crack skullz. But you biatch like an old woman when they go beat folks up.

You are retarded

For you to equate truckers honking horns with BLM/Antifa terrorists who threw bricks from pre-positioned pallets is a stretch.

I didn't. You did.