Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think Trump can win in 2024. I also don't think Biden will run again and won't pick Kamala if he does.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 but won because of the electoral college and the quirky way Hillary forgot to campaign in the "blue wall" states.

He lost the popular vote in 2020 and that time the dems didn't make the same mistake. (If you think he lost because of fraud, why hasn't anyone--including smart people like Mike Lindell, come up with any evidence that a single precinct was flipped by fraud?)

People at his rallies mean nothing. The "hard core" who attends those will vote for him. But they're not enough to win.

Trump's abrasiveness turns off a lot of "normal" voters. He's done nothing to get them back. Most of his problem is self-forced errors. Do we have to rely on Biden's self forced errors being worse?

That said, I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and will do so in 2024 if he gets the nomination. It's simply self-preservation. But the best of all worlds would be a younger nominee (we have a very good bench) with Trump helping the nominee get elected.

95% chance IndyCA35 is a wimpy kind of guy.
Nah - 99%, easy...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!