Originally Posted by Huntaholic
With that much of a headstart I feel pretty confident I could have lost him in any one of the last 3 cars Ive owned. 2000 Camaro SS, 2006 GTO and a 2014 Camaro SS. CHANGE DIRECTIONS, HOOK BACK, ACT INNOCENT!
Light me up on the interstate, Im pulling over, you got me officer. Light me up on a road like that and I may or may not, make it easy on you.
I swear one of these days when they pull me over and ask what they always ask:" do you know why I pulled you over?" Im gonna say "because I let you". Yeah, Im getting a ticket, but Im probably getting one anyway, so why not have some fun with it?

grin
Last time I got pulled over I crested a hill on the highway doing 85 in a 60mph zone free. Spotted the cop hiding under an overpass a mile up the road leaning on his car with a radar in hand. He was getting into his car as I blew by him. There's a big sweeping curve just past the overpass, I kept watching for him in the rear view mirror. As soon as I see him in the curve I pulled off the highway onto the shoulder and waited for him. As he's walking up to my window he asks how's my day going? I tell him it was going great up until a few minutes ago. He laughs, we have a little conversation and I drive off with just a warning.
In my younger days while running my bike hard on the highway I'd get that spider sense, pull off onto an exit, find a good spot and watch my backtrail for a few minutes. Once the cruiser went past I'd take a different route for a short time, get back onto the highway and ride again.
The cop in the story above should spend the rest of his career as a school resources officer...