Originally Posted by martinstrummer
I think Wally World packages up schite that won't sell and sends it to DG! 🤯

DG sells laundry detergent in smaller containers than WM, but the cost per ounce is like a third more at DG.
Place is a freaking rip off!

Don't do Dollar General, Family Dollar or Wally World except in extreme emergencies or dire need!

I don’t go to Dollar General to buy laundry detergent. That type of product IS gotten at Walmart and is usually gotten 5 jugs at a time. Probably keep a min of 4 or 5 on hand at all times.

Thing is Walmart is 23 miles away to the north and 15 traffic lights of horseshît and town fools to contend with it. Always hit Walmart like Normandy early in the morning and once a month so I dont have to deal with unwashed masses and subdivisionites.

There is a D-G apprx 5 miles south of me. It is set in a very rural setting with no other stores. Just an oasis of necessity. Just the drive there is peaceful. Cattle and tobacco country, rolling green hills, deer in fields, etc

Average purchase for me at a D-G is less than $10. Usually something like a gallon of milk, or some random, single, odd component needed for a recipe being thrown together.

So much better than having to drive to walmart and mingle with the ethnic cesspool.