Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Kyle Lamb seems like an absolute, humble bad ass.

I don't know squat about those other guys.

There are times I wish I had careered the Corps, but not many. I'd be recently out if I had and it sounds like an absolute sh:t show these days.

Kyle is not what I would call humble but he has good ego control, if that makes sense.

I have seen the Troop SGM come out when somebody got out over their skis and he has no problem taking someone to task.

On the other hand you have to really dig deep to get him off balance when schitt talking and his range schitt talking game is world class.

This year at SHOT he had 4 of us at dinner. The guys from Stag Arms were in the same big resturant and Scott Steiert, who is a good friend, was at the Stag Arms table.

The waitress came over to Kyle and me with a small sunday with a lit candle and told us she had been told we were celebrating our 20th year anniversary and somebody had bought us the sunday with the lit candle.

The whole Stag table got up and cheered. We blew the candle out and had a few bites of ice cream. grin

Kyle and Scott Steiert killing rocks at my place.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Ha! I will take your word on the humble/ego thing. I have never met him. My thoughts were based on some interviews I have seen of him but those very well may have been doctored up.

As to the shenanigans, those Stag guys sound like the kinds of guys I'd hang out with.