Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I don't agree with you. Never once did Rush Limbaugh endorse the "Q" way of thinking and he was very much right of center. You're either on the right side or left. You can be on the right and not buy into the "Q". The middle is non existent in my book, they are just lefties that won't admit it.

There are plenty of people on the right who don't but into q. The vast majority in my estimation.

I imagine you're correct in that statement. The thing is it doesn't matter, to me when, if or ever it takes place. I'm going to go back to some of what Limbaugh used to preach. He was of the mindset that the only way we will ever see the defeat of the left was for the hearts of our people to be changed. We have an entire society of those that want handouts and are given them just to assure the perpetual power of those handing them out. There's more than that but we need to get back to the basics of what this nation was founded on. Hard work, strong moral character and devotion to the family unit would be a great start.

I agree with Rush with one difference.

I don't think you can convert the hearts of many of those on the left. A tumor doesn't turn into a missing organ. You cut out the tumor and destroy it. That needs to happen.

Me