Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
What would you say is your biggest disagreement with the actual Q drops?

That's not to say what jag spouts, but a real drop?

Curious?
If I'd ever read an actual q drop, I could answer that question. There's a whole universe of things that just don't interest me, and q drops are at the top of the list.

Thanks for the answer. It's a strange subject.

I sure wish since smokeapole knew that Durham was the maker of the boats Washington crossed the Deleware in he would have let us know. He could have let us know to not worry about our country as the Patriots were in control and we would be ok. He coulda let us know Durham would be unsealing indictments before the Nov election and he could have let us know the economy would crash under Biden and that Trump and military Intel stopped the steal in 2016 to get Trump in to keep Kilry from destroying the US and then DIDNT stop the steal in 2020 to set the treason trap for Zero, Bidet, Kilery, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Comey, Piglosi, Nadler, Gates, Zuckerberg, Faukki, the MSM, FBI, CIA, DOJ, DOS, the Rinos and Ds in Congress, judgeships, Governorships, the CDC, FDA, BIG PHARMA, etc.

He could have let us know the Hunter would become the Hunted and the WH would host a foreign agent named Biden and he could have let us know the WH would be in Red the first minutes of Oct 2021 and the castle in Great Britain would get lighted in green.
He could have let us know we didnt need to win the House in 2018 and would win the Senate 53-47 months before the election and even before weeks of Dimocraps challenges so we would know Trump wouldnt be found guilty in Piglosi's Jan 6 Impeachment trial.

It's always the quite ones who always seem to know everything but never opens their mouth to say anything.

Maybe Smokeapole will tell us what these things from Q mean, of course, it would require him not being too busy some time to look.

Come on, Smokeapole, the Fire guys would like you to tell us what these things mean. Inquiring minds want to know. Heres your chance to show us all just how far ahead of us you really are. grin

Please tell us Smokeapole what the coming Mother of All Bombs will be.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What will be the Shot Heard Round the World?

[Linked Image from ]

When will Trump pull his trump card?

Who are the Wizards and Warlocks? Snow White? Alice? Wonderland?
Lay it all on us Smokeapole.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin