Originally Posted by devnull
Originally Posted by tzone
Over priced for a house built in those times. But the property is beautiful.

Sold with no repairs tells me they don’t know how to remodel or got a crappy contractor the first time around. Easy pass.

Wrong. I won't go into personal details of these folks as they're solid upstanding individuals. He's an older Vietnam Veteran and his wife is elderly as well. I'd only hope to find another neighbor as solid as these folks.

To add: Folks are flooding the market here with cash offers and entering into bidding wars with other buyers. Lately, the theme is cash offer with no home inspection. The draw for TN is no income tax and more freedom than other states. I get it, your opinion is it's overpriced and everyone is entitled to their opinion; the market will determine its value.

If you are a cash buyer or any kind of a buyer if you go without a home inspection you could get what you deserve. That is the height of ignorance and arrogance. No way would I EVER do that. Any agent that would encourage that needs to lose their license.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain