'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...