Good to receive input from a health professional. Here the same from my sister and nice who are doctors and from all nursing friends

Originally Posted by Petehm
Unvaccinated physician here (wife and son unvaccinated as well). In my opinion, the vaccines had some benefit for people at risk for death or severe illness during the early phase of the virus. For healthy adults and young people, there was never any clinical benefit to get the vaccine. Furthermore, it was clear early on that the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid, so there was never any medical reason to mandate the vaccines and force healthy people to take a medication that offered no clinical benefit, only risks.

As the virus has attenuated, there is no clear benefit to continue giving the mRNA vaccines at this time.

Unfortunately, the medical community as a whole has lost their minds. Most of my colleagues are still recommending the vaccines and masking, even though the truth is right in front of them. As physicians, we are supposed to obtain informed consent before treating our patients. This is not being done with the Covid vaccines.

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say. They rarely ask questions as they don't want to learn the truth.