Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by Seafire
Jesus....

I set up to anneal brass a long time ago...

pair of needle nose pliers.... a propane tank ( 7 gallon) that someone was discarding, a propane tree ( free also) and a plumbers torch... $6.00.
put $10 worth of propane in it about 12 years ago...still haven't had to re fill it...

pair of old needle nose pliers that were given to me...

I have $6 for the plumbers torch and the original propane I put in the tank, that is all of my investment.

I've anneal brass well over 10,000 times with that set up....

let it air cool, in a small galvanized decorative bucket from Walmart.... that cost me a Buck... $1.00.

I've got brass that has been annealed and reloaded over 50 times....so it works... and that is also range pick up brass.... so that was free also.

Cheap SOB, Ain't I?

I wouldn’t say cheap but would say a negative and rude for no reason.

Well Kaleb,

maybe so... but it wasn't intentional....

as my granddad use to see.... "Just because you dress 'em up... doesn't mean you can take them anywhere respectable"..

some times I am guilty of that... won't deny it, but not slander or slam were intended...

so if anyone did get offended, please accept my apologies.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez