Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Interest rates have nearly double in the past 4 months but things are still holding fairly well here. Building and material costs are through the roof and the market is demand driven by the genuine need of homes and not just speculation as in 2008.

Hard to say what's going to happen but I'm wondering if I should sell one of my homes now in anticipation of the coming crash. Inflation is the wild card right now. The economy could crash and as the dollar goes with it homes could still climb.

I'm not sure what my crystal ball says but a week or so ago my investment advisor told me I needed to get back in the market because the Dow was likely going to be 36000 this week. I told him my ball says 33000 next week. He just called and asked to borrow my ball. I said call my wife, they're in her purse. He didn't get it.

Time for a new advisor. He only holds about $200k of my retirement but his high fees effect my actions and often hold me back from what I what to do.

Someone got a link for the most recent investment thread? I need some ideas. Everything is confusing right now but I'm more fearful for the future than ever. I hate not having my money working in someway though so I'm tired of the sidelines.

Bb

I watch this guy’s channel for market analysis

Problem is the market is much different than a few years ago and very volatile and unpredictable. Huge week to week swings. Staying out for awhile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vftnd8W03c&t=1860s

Last edited by ribka; 04/26/22.