It is amazing how most of the bullets mentioned are simply not available to purchase. I have not seen an 80g Sierra BT Blitz produced in two years, same for the 85g Sierra spt and the 85g BTHP. 87g Hornady bthp is an easy bullet to tune, have not seen them in two years. We killed hundreds of coyotes in Mexico with 60g Sierra HP years ago, have not seen this bullet produced in years.

We have seen the 55g Nosler ballistic tips and the 55g Nosler Varm available for purchase along with the 58g V max. I can tell you that in my 243's, that the 55's do not shoot well if they are jumping vary far to the lands.

Hornady seems to be the only company that is keeping up with the demand for hunters, and a guy has to really keep his eye peeled on the suppliers to get bullets.

We are in one heck of a mess as a group of reloaders, and we will be using Deer hunting bullets for predators in the very near future. The 100g hornady btsp and the 95g SST are very accurate bullets, and these two bullets kill deer and hogs very well.