LOL, yes Sir Riflecrank, recoil from the 505 has always been the first thought mindset getting ready to place accurate shots, from either bench, off hand or from shooting sticks, it's just part of that beast, whether loaded with 600's at 2150 or all the way to 2500, i will say 2500 is absolutely horrendous, either are much more recoil than my custom stocked 459 WM+ with 14" LOP, that said, and all things mathematical factored in, 50 cal and 570-600gr will have to do a hell of a job to penetrate as well as .458 cal and 500gr, those Trophy Bonded Sledge Hammer solids at 2350+ fps made from extra hard Naval Bronze will be awfully hard to beat for penetration, not sure even the lighter 450-480gr CEB BBW #13's could beat em.

I'll fire that load through the chrono and see where it lands at 50 yards, got work done over the last couple days, a week of rain is on the way, will say all will fully penetrate Cape Buffalo at any angle and exit Elephant on side brain shots, that's about all we would ever need done imho, Thanks again Sir.

Trump Won!