Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
another neighbor complained they have to have their labradoodle shaved all the time and it costs $60 bucks a shave. a few posters said dumb as a box of rocks YES that would describe every labradoodle I have seen, they are the rage around me.
to those saying how awesome the poodles are as hunting dogs, I have NEVER seen a poodle hunting on any of the pheasant farms I have been to. its brittany spaniels, german shorthairs, labs and a few drathars. oh and my buddy has that pudel pointer which turned out to be a barely acceptable hunting dog after tons and tons of training, but otherwise is one of the most annoying dogs I have ever been around. meanwhile my lab has never needed a licks worth of hunting training, lets kids lay on him and the kids fight over who gets him in their room at night.

look people have crap dogs and don't know no better, losa opsas, the numerous terrier breeds, [bleep], chiwawa's all their owners think they are the best dogs ever, but they suck.

Terriers, Shih Tzus and Chihuahuas are fine dogs that will be good companions for their entire lives.

Not every dog has to be a Lab to be a good dog.