No twitter whatsoever, facebook, the hunting lease i was in , in florida, a guy started us a private website that we communicated through. I never went outside of our hunting page, until a couple of months ago. I mentioned it here, best friends sister realized she was working with an ex-girlfriend of mine and told me to look at her page. I did, she's all faked up now teeth/boobs/hair/+, couldn't care less.

Then a couple of weeks ago I looked at my brothers facebook page, he told me of our lifelong friend, Susan passing away. Then I read that her husband had passed away a couple of months before and recognized some of the names of folks sending condolences.
People I have known all my life, must have spent 3-4 hours spiderwebbing, one friend would lead to several more. Seeing old friends on there and what they had been doing etc., I see the draw to it.
Seeing people who were 10 +/- years older/younger than me that I hadn't seen in 40 years was fun, seeing them 70/50 year old was weird.

I understand people staying on facebook where they can stay in contact with their friends/family.

Saw some distant cousins and their kids something I couldn't have seen anywhere else. Cell phones have made a lot of people lose contact with one another, no phonebook to look them up like the old days.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/02/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.