Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I sent the PM to LFC. Tagging out that quickly did make me wonder, especailly when one literally has birds coming to their back door. But if the birds are legit, then they're legit. I've got no problems with legit it birds. If Yoder says they're legit, then they're legit. I wish I was that skilled, so no doubt my question had a tinge of jealousy to it. I'm sorry I questioned it and ask Yoder to pardon me.

Now this directly to LFC:

I've tried to be nice to you. Few people take you seriously. But I figure just being an azzhole wasn't a good enough reason not to try and be nice to you. You and I have PM'd about several things and I have tried to keep it cordial. But this is what I do have a problem with. I get lots of PMs from lots of different members. PMs fly around about products, advice, AND problematic members, and many of those about dealing with you and this stupid feud you have with Yoder. And you, LFC, are no exception to criticism. But I've never posted what someone PM'd me about anyone else, and no one has ever posted a PM I sent to them - until now. The operative word in PM is "Private." You violated that. You've just proven to me that you can't be trusted. It's one thing to be an azzhole, which you certainly are. Azzholes are tolerable. But you can't be trusted. I tried to be nice to you and we've PM'd about other things, but nmone one can be nice to you. You bite any hand that is extended to you. And you violate trust. Whatever you think Yoder is, he's never posted one of my PMs and I've never posted his.

LFC, you can't be trusted.

I never mentioned your name.

I didn't out you....you outed yourself.

If I have something to say I say it here not behind a mans back.

Yoder409 is an internet phony I know it and you know it.