Originally Posted by LFC
Yoder409 is an internet phony I know it and you know it.

Remember, Luther......... Plato said, "Iipse se nihil scire id unum sciat". Directly translated from the Latin, it means "I know that I know nothing". More loosely translated, it says "That which I know for sure is that which I do not know at all".

It's kinda fun when folks get to quoting your babbling posts. Because, then I get to chuckle at your verbal puke-isms. It seems that you've not just become the laughing stock of the forum (this one AND others that you were asked to leave) not only to me..........but to most everyone else. All because you, apparently, can't handle the fact that others may actually know what they are doing, too. And, also, apparently, your fragile system can't handle not getting what it wants. But, from day one of your baby rants over who paid me, you obviously never grasped the fact that some folks could give a rat's ass about answering what you wanted to know when you are purely a non-contributory troll and a net detraction to this community. So, when you got nothing...........kinda like a democrat political campaign........you try as hard as you can to trash your opposition.

I really did think in the beginning that you probably had some value as a contributor in this forum. But the longer you go...........the longer you run your mouth......... I see more and more that you ain't that smart to turkeys or turkey hunting. You, apparently, build a good suction call (ironic, ain''t it ??) Others who can't stand you have said so. But, beyond that........... I struggle to have anything else positive to say.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.