Originally Posted by RickBin
I took my Labradar to the range yesterday and shot 20-plus strings of .45 ACP through it …. nooooo ….. with it.

Mostly 8-round mags with a specific powder charge each working up loads.

It was very nice not to have to shoot 200 rounds offhand through a “window.” It allowed me to put up a bunch of bulls on one target and have a new aiming point for each mag.

I like the data output per mag. Provides a ton of “fireside reading” for later. smile

The Labradar ain’t perfect, but there is a lot to like about it.

Wants, in order of priority for ME:

Let me return to a previous string and add to it, so when I am shooting rifles I can be shooting one while another (or more) are cooling, and I can go back and resume collecting data on a now-cooled rifle.

2. Capture shotgun data.

3. Capture ultra fast small caliber rifle data (it captures my .223 loads just fine).

4. Capture arrow speed.

I am sure there are others …

1. YES. I contacted the manufacturer a couple of years ago requesting this function.

3. Agreed. Though I’ve been able to capture .17 HMR data, but as mentioned, aligning of the LR with the axis of the bullet’s trajectory becomes critical with small bullets.

4. I’ve chronoed arrow speed several times, but using Doppler triggering mode is necessary.