The only 'turned' brass that I have loaded and shot has been 22lr RCC and another maker, and 16ga shotshells (Paper hull dimensions)

The shotshells were used in an old damascus Bbl Cape Gun, they worked well, probably was not necessary, I just wanted 'extra' at the breech end.... shot it 'some'... cases/hulls never needed sizing....

The 22lr also 'worked'... however you really can't make much of a correlation to any other cartridge, the 22 cases were primed with a SRP, the bullets were hand cast or cast and swaged, as loaded ammo they were not as 'durable'.... you could not grab a handful and put them in your pocket, they worked at subsonic velocities, even fired/cycled through a modified 10-22, again subsonic, but I would not call that test a resounding success...

Turned brass in the high pressure realm may just be the next best thing to sliced bread, until it is known you may color me skeptical....

PS: when it comes to the turned case...... dimensionally a .001 is HUGE.... especially with primer pockets! Some things stamps and dies do very, very well....

Last edited by Muffin; 05/09/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )