Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Being from Illinois I had never been to a Publix until I came to Georgia for training. What a store! I can’t say enough good about them. Their deli sandwiches, made to order are fantastic. Huge pre made salads or make your own. The fried chicken is tender and juicy, with a wonderfully crispy breading . Good prices, as things go today. The associates are, helpful polite people.
I haven’t been able to try the meat. I’m living out of a motel.
So, for those that live in states with Publix stores and any others that have been to them, what is your opinion?

My opinion is you need to spend more time in the South. We get better fried chicken from out of town gas stations than y’all get in a restaurant in Illinois. 😆😁😃 Add some jo-jo fries and a few jalepenos to a few wings and be good to go.

But yeah, the Publix about a half mile from us is the way you describe. And the pharmacy is a good deal too. Lots of generics that are free or nearly so.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."