Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Hig is white??

Invite me and I’ll bring along some fresh clubbed baby seal pelt for your tender extremities

Pure Mexican! LOL

Cali Crew needs to meet up and show the OR boys how to shoot squirrels.

Maybe they can give us tips to keep our elbows from bruising! smile

Snicker.....

other than that Jose.... you're welcome up this way any time I can fit you in my schedule...

as far as Ear Protection, spending much time will serving in the military, I've spent a lot of time on the range being med support in case any one managed to hurt themselves, if its a problem, for any reason, I just put in an ear plug, on my shooting side ( the right).. and then put on my ear muffs... doesn't seem to be a long term problem...

I tend to use the hood of my Toyota Truck for a shooting bench... I put an old sleeping bag or a moving blanket on the hood, and then some sand bags to hold it down from the wind blowing.... so sore elbows ain't an issue...when its chilly in early season, its also not an issue...wearing a sweat shirt....

I haul along a shooting bench at times, but then half the time I don't even unload it...the hood of the truck is serving the same purpose just fine.

you California boys are over thinking this a little aren't ya...

of course being a military trained medical type ( 91 Bravo, 91 Charlie, 91 Sierra) and a West Virginia Hillbilly by birth, probably stops me from overthinking it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez