i could see putting one on a shotgun for slug hunting or maybe turkey hunting , but not for using in a shotgun with bird shot for naything else the best shotgun shooters never aim there shotgun its a hand and eye thing you have to learn . ever watch the better trap shooters they shoot fast and smoke the clay pigeons quickly and never aim , aimers are to slow and mis more always. don`t believe guys that just bird hunt are better shots with a shotgun that is not true guys that shoot trap , skeet ,sporting clays or just shoot clay pigeons are very good at shooting live birds . i have seen guys try those holo sights for trap shooting they do not do very well they chip some. matter afcted i have been coaching a 12 year old neighbor how the hand -eye trap shooting is borrowed him a BT-99 to learn with and use . i am sure by the end of the year he will be best youth shooter in the area too he listens very well and a very smart kid ,reminds me of my son when he was young and he also did well shooting shotgun . its hand- eye coordination not aiming and the younger you learn it the better or easier you will hit targets with a shotgun , look up Tom Knapp the famous trap shooter.

Last edited by pete53; 05/11/22.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman