Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I have 2 XDM10s neither are elites but I love both of them. One has the threaded barrel and the dot site tge other is just the standard model. I sold my glock 20 after I got my xdms and never looked back.

I recently bought an M&P 10 too. The M&P is nice but I've only taken it out to shoot once and I didn't shoot that well with it. I'm not a great pistol shot and I'd just been testing fairly hot loads in my 329pd so I was a but jumpy. The M&P feels great so I'll give it more of a chance. I had one minor hang up on my first mag in the M&P and it ran flawless afterwards. I've never had one of my xdms miss a beat. They've been completely reliable but my glock 20 jammed frequently.

I love 10mms. I sold my gp100 match champion 10mm before I ever shot it but realized that was a mistake and found another one. I'm currently trying to decide what wide flat nosed bullet mold to buy for my 10mms. Arsenal and NOE both have some options I'm considering.

Bb

Oh man that Match Champion would be great.

I'd load it with these full throttle and see how it shoots and kills schit:

https://rimrockbullets.com/xcart/-40-10mm-200-gr-tc-the-outdoorsman-per-700.html

That is the bullet that I'm shooting loaded to 1200 FPS by Mac_Kay Sagebrush

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first