Update-

I received the LCD in this morning’s mail. Taking the die apart to clean was a little aggravating. It took me a few minutes to realize that the collet’s “fingers” were spread a little too wide and the collet wouldn’t come out of the die body. I had to take a short piece of PVC pipe to push it out and it took some pressure to get it out. It was stuck pretty good. I then polished the collet with 1000 grit sand paper, wiped everything down good and added a little Tetra grease to the collet. Reassembly was just as hard as disassembly.

Then the light went off in my head… I’ll just use the press to tighten the “fingers” a little. I just screwed the die in a wee bit at a time, without a case in the shell holder, while operating the press. Slowly the innards began to free up and I stopped when everything inside moved easily.

Adjusting the tension on the case was pretty straight forward after following the excellent instructions found here on the fire.

I was hoping to shoot some rounds but that’ll have to wait until the rain stops.

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and info.