I run the 160 Accubond at 3090fps in a 26" 700 7mm Rem Mag. Several whitetails, including two big bodied Saskatchewan bucks didn't like it much. Hopefully a Quebec black bear will be the next to take a dose this coming week, then a cow elk this November. From my limited experience, I found the terminal performance to be very good. Plenty of damage. Accuracy has been outstanding in several rifles and calibers. Plus, Nosler now makes a 7mm 160 Ballistic tip to mirror the Accubond, just unbonded, less expensive, and little more rapid and violent terminal performance. Penetration has been complete, as I haven't had an Accubond get stopped yet, not that whitetails are a real challenge to a 160 7mm Accubond, because they aren't, but also have had 7mm-08 140gr Accubonds @ 2825fps pass through both shoulders of mature bucks. I do have a 175 Partition load at 2950fps in the 7 RM that I planned to use for moose in a few years, but I would be very confident in using the 160 Accubond for moose as well, and just might do so. I think it's one of the best all purpose big game bullets available. When you can find them, you better get them. They go off the shelves FAST.