Battue,

I made a mistake. I took it back. You might consider doing the same. And staying on topic.

I don't have a cocker spaniel. I haven't proclaimed the VJP or NA tests as the pinnacle of dog trialing. I hunt wild birds.

My post was about 'gauging' (measuring) 'interest' (attention, engagement) in a possible future litter of GWP's. You have none, so your 'dedication' to monopolizing the thread irked me then. It irks me now. If you want to independently post about whatever interests you, go for it.

WM shared that a Utility Test is more involved than a Natural Ability Test (Thank You, Captain Obvious), and more training-dependent. This post is not about me 'bragging' about my training prowess. It's about puppies. And people interested in their inherited natural ability.

You opined that a NA test is mostly a 'let's not hurt anyone's feelings test.' If so, I don't think this crew succeeded: https://navhda.us/Reports/ReportToPDF.aspx

Neither you nor WM viewed the dogs' pedigrees before deeming their bloodlines to be 'unproven.' How, pray tell, does one accomplish that? Sincere question. Would love an answer.

The Rifle is the Weapon of Democracy