Woke up one morning and wondered, why fight?.....why not embrace some of the things we can't put our minds around. It takes alot of time and energy to fight, time could be better spent enriching our communities at large.

I am now welcoming forced Vaccination, everyone should be forced to take the jab, or they should have all their assets seized and imprisoned. The Virus will spread if we don't, experts agree, I now welcome it.

Gun control...I think all guns should be seized, you don't even need one to take down a deer. I am now inviting seizure, Them sitting there scare me, I never know when one of them is going to go crazy, or as a group, its scary, thank you in advance.

Thank you for the homosexuals in our government and education systems, who knew that people who choose a lifestyle that makes them devoid of having children of their own, would know so much about raising our kids. Thanks for that, and I welcome you to continue to teach my kids how great inclusion is, I wasn't aware being straight was the problem all along.