Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The monster had help, but we're never going to know which alphabet soup agency, or which drug cartel financed and coached him. Either way, the "lone wolf deranged bad guy" (Lee Harvey Oswald) scenario doesn't pass the smell test.

I think it is obvious, every one is looking right at it, and don't see a thing, because they are listening to the media and the bullschitt they are reporting.....

The DNCC has been to need media attention pulled off all of their screw ups from the Biden Administration over the last 6 months...

nothing shifts gears like it being time to go after ' gun control' once again.... to put media focus there...

Buffalo happened 10 days before Uvalde....

there sure are a lot of little incidences that came together to make all of this happen.... almost like it was orchestrated...

If you can't see all fingers pointing to the DNCC, and one of their clandestine support groups.... you aren't paying attention...

That is 10 dead adults in Buffalo and 2 dead teachers and 19 dead elementary school kids dead in Texas... all in less than 2 weeks...

What is being reported is about as believable as how the democRats in the last election, got like 30 million votes for Joe Biden, being the "largest voter turn out for a Candidate in American history" as they had the media report....

That makes 12 adults and 19 kids murdered by the DNCC in the month of May. What have they got in store for us all in June?
and ALL for political benefits.... nothing else....

and yeah, how convenient that a certain door was open, for a certain trespasser with an AR could find just when they needed entry to a locked school building.. and then the "incident commander" had everyone stand down for an hour, before doing anything about this....

the odds for this being true are about as true as me finding a $2 bill on the ground at a local store and buying a lottery ticket and find myself $500K richer the next morning....

which one of us or our children and grand children are next gentlemen??

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez