If anybody is needing a set of bench brackets, send me a PM or email if your post count is low and the PM function does not work for you yet. lonnylisa"at"outlook.com Lose the "at" with @.

Brackets can be 3 or 4 to a set, whetever you prefer for building your own bench. Most people like 3 legged benches because they don't wobble on unlevel ground, but 4 legs are fine if you want the added leg for stability.

A set of 3 is $55 shipped and a set of 4 is $70 shipped. Paypal, check or MO are all accepted. Whatever you like to use.

Made from 3/16" thick 5" X 5" steel wih 7/16" holes in the corners. Brackets are made to accept 1.25" NPT pipe legs. Pipe can be purchased at Lowe's, Home Depot, hardware stores, steel or plumbing suppliers. Lowe's and Home Depot will thread your pipe legs for free, if purchased there the last I heard.

I send a couple prints for top dimensions and some build tips. A doubled up top of 3/4" plywood makes a 1.5" thick top that works well.

Below is the link from the previous post I had selling these, but it was getting kind of long and it was time to update the price. There are some excellent benches that people that people who are much better wood-workers than me have built and the pics are nice for seeing what they did.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16815605/1

Even if, I run out I can always build more, if you can wait a few days, so you can contact me anytime

Thanks Gent's!

Set of 3;

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Set of 4;

Completed bench;