Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Alright you naysayers - to each their own.
But out of 384 Movie Critics reviews of "Top Gun Maverick" 97% (ninety seven percent!) of those reviews were POSITIVE!
Now you can virtually NEVER get 97% of any group to agree on anything! But in this case those professional movie critics really LIKED this movie.
So you few naysayers are out on a limb of your own choosing - it appears to me.
"Top Gun Maverick" has now topped $559,000,000.00 in box office take - well on its way to a BILLION DOLLARS!
This morning I saw a lengthy news TV feature on "Top Gun Maverick" wherein the producers/directors refused to fold to the chinese communist regime over a "flag flap" of some sort on Mr. Cruise's flight jacket!
Those producers/directors and investors stand to lose ONE BILLION DOLLARS in revenue because of their refusal to cave in to the chinese communists bizarre demands and the murderous chi-coms are now banning the movie from being seen in communist china!
I may just go see it again out of respect for those hollyweird types standing up to the communists.
I wish china joe and his ho would have the balls to do so (dittos for the chumps in the nba!).
VaaaRRRRoooom....
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow!

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.