Tripped across this, and see its 11 years old..

as always, in between seasons, or when the weather is not cooperating... such as this spring, so much rain which is unusual here in Southern Oregon this time of year... it has left muddy roads on farmers property, and the weeds, grass and alfalfa has been astronomically tall real quick this year...

So with time on my hands, with fuel prices etc....

I have been playing with Blue Dot, Alliant Steel and Unique... using 40, 50, 53 and 55 grain bullets...

with a charge of 11.5 grains with Blue Dot and Alliant Steel, and 10 grains of Unique...

been going to the range 2 or 3 times a week, with 20 rounds loaded up most of the time.. and ringing steel pretty consistently...

at 300 and 400 yds... figure out the trajectory, and its hitting 10 to 13 inch diameter gongs pretty darn consistently...

at 400 yds, cross winds and swirling, gives me some close misses.... but at 300 yds, it is pretty much a hit each time... almost a chip shot..

been using V Maxes, Hornady and Speer SPs, and Sierra and Hornady match bullets...

Helps forget about fuel prices and Biden Screwing up the entire country....

Heck 5 tanks of fuel is the same price as buying a new rifle.... so I'm cutting down on burning up fuel and spending more time around the homestead... either taking care of the lawn almost 7 days a week, rotating mowing the 2 acres or so in sections... each section needs mowed every 3 days with this rain.... and vacation time is a trip over to the range, 3 miles from the house...

and the weather report says pollen is high... and look for showers again tonight...

If I didn't have this as relax time, this world would be driving me nuts....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez