Originally Posted by Muffin
This one, on a lead, would drag me or the wife around the neighborhood...........

But our niece, about 3, and weighing all of half what the dog weighed, took him by the leash and he followed her wherever she went, all day long, she wore his butt out..

When she was younger she sat in a highchair feeding him pancakes, a fist-full of cakes and syrup, her whole hand in his mouth and he gently sucked it out of her fingers....

He was laying by the couch under her feet, she slid off the couch and he jump up snarling and growling all around her face, never touched her, he went off and layed down...... 'what did you do????'

'...I think I stood on his penis, she said....'

Try to take a small child from this one and you're going to be hurt.... NONE better IMHO...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I find it amazing how the "guard breeds" will rough-house and play with the adults. Yet walk on broken glass around the kiddos.

Our last Rott was a considerably more muscular dog than the two in my pic above. Think black angus with teeth. LOL !! If I or the Mrs. took a mountain bike on back the lane to the woods, he'd be trying to grab the pedals or your shoe or pantleg (as a fun game for him) and be a nuisance in general. When one of our two young kids took the same exact bike ride, he'd run the road bank beside them........well out of the way of interfering in ANY WAY. It was amazing to see. He was LITERALLY the third kid.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.