Originally Posted by splattermatic
I'm endorsing it went bang 17 times without any issues, thus far.

No you're not endorsing that IT went bang 17 times. You didn't endorse YOUR upper. You endorsed all BCA uppers based on your 17 rounds, which is irresponsible.

17 rounds so far, and a 242 dollar upper is shooting great, and no malfunctions.
I'd recommend an upper from BCA.

I can't understand why I can't say I like it, and endorse the product ?

You can. Nobody ever said you couldn't. We can also roll our eyes at your expert 17 rounds review process. And you can react emotionally and stomp your feet on the internet about it.

What can go wrong from here on out ?

The system of an AR is quite simple.

.....explain how other "mil spec" parts interchange with BCA parts.....

I'm not going to go back and rehash five years worth of my posts, and an internet full of knowledge, to try and prove anything to you. The information is out there. But we both know you've got your mind made up. At this point I'm just posting for the spectators who are still undecided.

Lots. A lot can go wrong after 17 rounds. That question is absurd.

No, the system is not quite simple. There's a lot going on.

Just because one part fits into the same hole as another means nothing about the quality of the part.

Seriously, all of that is JV stuff.

Buy what you want. But don't expect to say any crazy thing you want on the internet without somebody who knows what they're talking about to call you out.

Imagine that you assembled a vehicle from some leftover F150 parts and things you found at the counter at AutoZone. Then drove it 17 miles and told the world it's a great vehicle.

Then imagine a fleet manager responsible for 500 vehicles at a major construction company comes along and says, "Hey, I've seen a LOT of vehicles work and break. And based on my years of training and experience in the field of driving and repairing hundreds of trucks, I'd be careful about endorsing all of those parts just yet."

That's what's happening right now.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling