Judman;
Top of the morning my cyber friend, I hope the weekend was good to you and yours and you're all well.

Thanks for putting up the crisp photos of your Skaha, it looks "about perfect" to me.

When I was still gainfully employed and first learned about them I came within a whisker of ordering one just because.

As a by the way the knife is named for Skaha Lake which used to be known as Dog Lake back in the day. North Arm knives are in Burnaby, BC as you know, but they must have spent some time in our part of BC to choose that name. We've lived almost exactly centered between Vaseux Lake and Skaha Lake for more than 30 years and can walk to either one in less than half an hour, though none of that has anything to do with knives.

It's good to see a father and son outfit doing well too though so I'm glad to read you and other folks are pleased with the quality.

Truly what I should do is sell off a bunch of my excess stuff - axes, knives, saddles, etc. and then more etc. - and put my name on that list.

All the best to you all down south Jud.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 06/13/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"