Had two litters arrive at the same time, so I'm really testing my "STARTED PUPPY" methodology with them.

Started them apart, ENS therapy, learning the basic manners, food, jump up, gate, etc. Then joined them together (20 Babies!) and reinforced the basics. They caught on so quickly as a group, that I added the hold for the release at feeding time, and they caught on in two days! (They kinda understood the first time out!)

[Linked Image from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com]

I'm advancing them (still in the group of 20) to the hold, steady, call to COME, hold again, release to praise-fest! this week, prior to letting the new owners take them on June 25, give or take.

I have a few black of both genders left, if any of you guys are interested.

In Central WA, but can discuss deliver or ship ideas with you.

AKC apps included, unrestricted. Sire has OFA's (normal/excellent), one of the Dam's has OFA's (normal/good), the other Dam will be getting OFA's over the next couple months after she turns two. Sire has DNA, Dams will be having DNA's done soon. Pups have had series of 3 immunizations, two series liquid wormings, Dew Claws removed, ENS Therapy from 5 days old until they transitioned into puppy manners training...
These pups have NEVER been allowed to run wild around humans. Never. That does not need to be trained out of them.
They Listen.
They understand too! (Watch the videos!)

$800 males, $1000 females. OBO, open to trades, especially sporting.

All the details and LOTS of videos on my website, rainshadowlabradors.com (any video with 20 pups is this group!)

Pics of parents. Descriptions, Blog, Etc. It's all there.

Very interested in safe queen trades!

- - Steve
Rainshadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
www.rain-shadow.com

Mountain Lion Calling products, instruction, & stories!

Labrador Retrievers - https://rainshadowlabradors.com