Been spending the afternoons with the big dogs, still in group training, but learning so much in the big yard! Pecking order, stairs, adventuring, playing with toys, sprinklers/wading pool/big pool, etc. (Brown Boy even tore off after a hapless dove who inexplicable landed in the dog yard!)

They’re loving it, after three days of it they’re anxious to go, and pleading to go back!

[Linked Image from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com]

Little girl (available), Red/Green (reserved), Brown Boy (available), and Leia’s Boy (available) have shown the most confidence in the big pool.

I’m doing an Auburn (from Selah) run Thursday, if anyone on that side of WA wants to go ahead and pull the trigger on one of the 5 that remain. (I’ve already got two going on that ride!)

Then I’m taking a fishing trip to Canada to stand in a friend’s wedding, so the pups will be babysat by some of my kids.

When I get back in August, I’ll start in on individual training. They’ll advance fast, as all the reports I’m getting on these pups are all coming from really, really happy and excited new owners! The conditioning is paying off! They’re listening!
My only concern about one on one training the remaining pups is them bonding with me - something I’ve been intentionally avoiding. They can forget, and re-bond with a new owner, that’s done all the time with doggie boarding schools, but it’s one more thing that I think isn’t ideal. You taking your own dog from the litter and training it yourself is (imho) by far the best long-term scenario.

The price will negotiate - up - as I transition these babies to one on one training.

- - Steve
Rainshadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
www.rain-shadow.com

Mountain Lion Calling products, instruction, & stories!

Labrador Retrievers - https://rainshadowlabradors.com