I was kind of taught, a man must be productive or he's not a man.

Grandpa and Grandma were still farming 100 acres, miking cows, raising a garden and chickens at 80 plus. Of course, with regular help from assorted grandsons. Of which they had plenty close at hand.

I inherited arthritis from my Mom. I will be glad to retire earlier than that. My 66'th birthday is in a couple weeks. SS at 66 and 4 months, Pension after I see a couple SS checks hit the bank. I figure Feb 28.

We are not wealthy. But I have a HD 3/4 ton 4x4 with 130K on the meter that will last me as long as I can drive it. There's a 9 foot Lance Camper for when I want to pull the 19 foot jet boat, and a 26 foot trailer if the ATV is going instead of the boat.

We are set for toys and entertainment. We do not have expensive tastes, we never intend to get on a commercial airplane or rent a motel room. Hell, I have not even been able to get Momma into a movie theater in over ten years. And I do not do hookers and coke. So we should be able to continue feeding the savings accounts.

My goal is to keep both of us off of medicaide and food stamps until we depart this Earth. Depending on future actions of the damned Democrats, I think I can do that.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.